Tuesday 8 December 2009

Hobbies Project's


Hello, I'm Miriam.
My hobby is being in the computer and surf the web.
Step two hours every day online. First thing is to turn the computer connect to the messenger and login in Tuenti.Me like being on the computer because I talk to people well and I find out the daily news. My parents were upset that spend as much time at the computer, preferring to do activities like running and reading exercises. The weekends Often the computer step. You come into my favorite web pages, also used to collect information for homework. As you can see internet serves many everyday things. Good bye!

1 comment:

Mar F. Blas said...

Being in the computer>>sitting at the computer.
I SPEND two hours...
Me like>>I like
talk well?
the computer STOPS?

Very good, in spite of these funny mistakes.
Keep the good work!