Tuesday 8 December 2009

Hobbies Project's


Hello, i'm Raquel ;)
My hobby is to go to the Panorama, a very famous band here in Galicia. The orchestra is composed of 25 components. The voices are male singers George and Lito and the voices female singers Diana and Irene. I like to follow this orchestra because I would be more singer Jorge told me that most had a chance to join the orchestra. Every summer, night after night the orchestra and following this step because of that I spend 3 or 4 hours a day in a car. It has its consequences but it's worth listen to them sing and play. Especially Carlos Oubiña; I love Oubiña. For this is my hobby, my hobby and will remain forever until you get into this fabulous orchestra artistically known as, Panorama :)
See you at the Mc Doncals ;)

1 comment:

Mar F. Blas said...

Great job, good luck with your music career!